Tuesday 31 May 2011

Let's Just Say This Post is Untitled

Hello everyone! Another long gap between my last post and this. And again, it's because of school things. But now, here I am and I'm gonna tell you some of the things that's been going on in my life, or my brain. Here they are :

1. Final exams
Yes I've been having final exams since 3 weeks ago until next week. Yep, you got it right. It means 4 weeks of final exams. 4 weeks of reading big and heavy text books. 4 weeks of losing sleep. But don't worry, there are some days off between the tests, like today (that's why I can finally get in touch with you again).

2. Post-Concert Depression Syndrome
I've told you about the ARTTM-HM-TDF concert before. And yes it's been 16 days after that day and I still have PCDS. This is mostly because the band members are so nice to us, Indonesians. For example, David from TDF made his first tattoo here, why? He said, because he wanted to remember that night. A Rocket to The Moon also posted a video of their trip to Jakarta and it's just so sweet. You can check it out here. But the sweetest thing ever had come from Halvo, the bassist of ARTTM. Why? Last night my friend posted this link from tumblr. And when I opened it, it was this....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I mean, uyhwdbsjncjchkasjkhdsdsjdnsd that is just too sweet :")

3. The Yearbook
It has finally printed and distributed. I'm so proud to be a part of it. Well done my friends :)



4. The Way It Was
That's the title of Parachute's new album, and I'm soo in love with it. All the songs in it are just so addictive. Check out their Something to Believe In and You and Me music video if you haven't already!



I guess those are all the things you've missed. Yes, there are nothing important or interesting in my life so far since it has been so flat and boring lately. Oh yeah, I also need that cruel-yet-important-thing-called-money. ASAP!!!! There are so many things I want to buy, but I just don't have the money. Well, there are so much money in the world while there are so little in my pocket *sigh*

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. great your new blog!!! I'm following!!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me! :D

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your annual book reminds me to the time when I was 17! so sweet =)
    well, I try to search parachute =)
    by the way, how about to exchange link? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey IMA, I so k ow the feeling about the finals...i´ve been reading a lot too even though I only got one final to get over with before the summer break....anyways thank u for your comment on my latest post...:) It really means a lot, hope we could follow each others blog???

    let me know:) see u around:) and good luck with your finals:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw.. waw, jadi kangen masa2 sekolah deh :')
    nice blog, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck for your exam!
    oh that reminds me of my high school yearbook!!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog. I hope your exams went/are going okay!

    The yearbook picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodluck with your finals :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i totally agree with your last point about not having money when there's so much in the world~ cool post, i've never had 4 weeks of exams before.. i hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck with your exams! congrats on the yearbook!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey guurl, time for another update, maybe? and what halvorsen wrote was so touching(!) now my goal is to play for indonesia someday that is, if i ever make it anywhere. hah!

    hope you're doing good. i miss hearing from you. you've always got such spunk xoxo

    ReplyDelete