Sunday 13 January 2013

Trick Art Exhibition

A week ago, I went to Trick Art Japan Exhibition at Grand Indonesia. This event is held by Trimitra Events. According to their website, Trick Art is a form of art interpretation using optical illusion. With the perfect color blending, perspective, and lightning techniques, amazing 3D effects are emerged from a flat painting that bring the painting to life.

I went to the exhibition with two friends of mine, Alida and Firyal, plus Alida's sister named Dinda.  I know I'm kinda late. It has already been opened since last December and will be closed on February 3rd, but well, late is better than never right? Haha. I'm not gonna talk much because the photos we took there will probably talk better than I do :p So... here it goes.












Can you see the optical illusion? Well we surely can hahaha. Just to remind all of you who want to go here, don't forget to bring a high quality camera. Unfortunately, we didn't bring one, silly us. We also didn't stay there for a long time because we still had something else to do and it made us only took a few pictures while actually there are still a lot of other artworks we could explore. Yet still, we didn't regret going since we had such a good time there :)

For more information about this exhibition, go to their website here.

10 comments:

  1. awesome :)
    lovely blog.
    Following your blog. follower#45

    hope you will visit & follow my blog.
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. me and my friends were planning to go there but we cancelled it! it seems fun though, nice pictures! ;D

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures look great. And I can definitely see the optical illusions. It looks like a fun place.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, I went here too!!
    it was fun, wasn't it? the optical illusions are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is this art exhibition at? Many of my friends went here as well. And honestly it caught my attention! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh so sad i couldn't make it to go to trick art!
    you seems had so much fun there :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also went to trick art and it was super funny to take photographs with friends :DD enjoy your day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh these pictures are hilarious! Trick Art seems like such a cool genre of art! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete