Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello

I want to congratulate myself. For being able to survive through hard times, dark nights of the soul, through the first semester of college, and through a lot of goodbyes. For being able to cheer moments of laughter, of hellos, and of hello-again-long-time-no-see(s). And most importantly, for being able to realize that there's always something good behind everything and to smile at the end.

I also want to say thank you to all of the people who have been standing beside me through everything. Thank you for still being there when even I, myself, didn't want to be around me. For saying 'you can do it' even when I didn't know I could. For being there till the end to proved me that I really could. For helping me realize that things can never be better than this.

I know that I've changed a lot since a few months ago, some for the better some for the worse. And I'm sorry because I did a lot of complaining, asking 'is this really my path?', and thinking about how it used to be. But the thing is, right now, I believe that I have a future. So, I promise, I'm not gonna be trapped in the past anymore.

The next semester will start in about 6 weeks from now. I still have a lot of time to have some fun and prepare things. Let's just hope these 6 weeks wont go to waste and will be a good start for the next 46 weeks that follow. Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. this is a great post to start off 2013. i'm glad to know that you're in that point in life where you cherish your present and have faith in your future. the thing is, life does not wait while you make your mind up so it's good to see that you're keeping up with the ride. :)




    GIVEAWAY IS ON!
    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow its great post , nice to read . Btw join my giveaway ft sammydress.com for 6 winners

    Http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet Remedy..your blog is unique!
    I love your header picture... and all your writings (:
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog with purple design! happy new year sweets <3

    Join my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment, Ima!! This a great post for the new year!! Hope you have a wonderful year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a great second semester at college then! And that this year brings you lots of success, joy, and good times.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! & happy new year too :D

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year for you.
    college is tough sometimes. lots of bumps to tackle with, but isn't that the purpose of it all? so you'll be ready for real life ;)
    i hope you have a great 2013

    ReplyDelete
  9. great thing to be more determined in life haha it's nice when you've suffered from sadness you'll see life from another POV. good luck for school!! I hope you got a great year ahead :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you will find your true self and happy new year! :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for the upcoming semester dear :) Good things come when you least expect them !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. yess the place in de ranch dear happy weekend :)

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete