Saturday 3 July 2010

A Week Later

Wow. it's been a week since my last post. It certainly means something : I HAVE A LIFE! :p There were so many things happened. On Monday and Tuesday, I went to Anyer with X-G, wohoo that was fun! I'll post about it later when the pictures have been uploaded to facebook. Then on Wednesday, I went to school buat bantuin distribusi BT terus gue pergi ke GI with Riri, Nisa, and Fira and we watched The A-Team. I'll post about it too later, maybe. On Thursday, I went to school again. And Yesterday, I went to Jakarta Book Fair and I bought many books. One of them is even Architectural Digest Magazine January 2010 edition, well I know it's late (that's why it's on sale right?' tapi kan yang penting the issue is about 20 greatest designers of all time. Yippie!!

Anyway, on Thursday night, I watched 'Kris Allen Live in KL' and I freaked out. Gosh I love him so much, dan sampe sekarang masih sebel karena Om Adrie Subono nolak Kris Allen untuk manggung di sini abis dari KL -___-


There are so many things to adore from him. He's cute, adorable, and funny. He's talented especially when he plays his musical instruments.He respect women. You can see it by the way he looks at his wife. He loves her so much and he said he is 'married to the coolest chick around'. Maybe I could die if I was his wife haha. He loves his fans. He smiles all the time. He's so genuine, down-to-earth, and he sings from his heart. He loves his fans. He's so charming, and he doesn't even know it. He was shocked when he knew that he won American Idol. He didn't realize that he has so many fans around the world, including me :) He looks good even from back up :p There are still many other reasons to adore and love him. But one word that can describe the whole reasons is, he's Kris Allen, that's why I love him. :')





I can't talk much right now because I need to clean up my room and read all those books I bought yesterday. So... bye everyone! Love Kris or you'll regret it (???) :p

1 comment:

  1. watching kris allen performing live must be awesome


    glad that you had fun in sg
    those are lovely pics
    i cant wait to go back too
    miss sg already haha

    have a great day
    do follow my blog if you like
    little miss fhenny
    do follow my twitter for fashion tweet update

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete