Saturday 26 June 2010

I'm Officially a CAMATEK Now! ;)

Today is the day. Doomsday. Or maybe a very great day? Yang jelas hari ini terima rapot.

Nah gue kan ke sekolah pagian gitu sebelum terima rapot soalnya mau jualan Taktri, terus gue tadi udah tegang banget pas mau terima rapot and luckily, I can get into....

Science class. Good bye Geography, Sociology, and Economy! Thank God for that! :)



Not saying that science rules and social doesn't kok, both of them are ruling this whole world! And the thought about 'Science class is better than Social class' is like.. so last century! (oke ini maksa) I just like this picture ;)
Anyway because I get into Science class, I'm officially a CAMATEK now! Wondering what Camatek is? It stands for 'Calon Mahasiswa/i Arsitektur' hahaha sorry for being kinda alay :p Ananta lebih setuju if we call ourself Catek sih, but I think I'll call myself Catek someday pas gue udah jadi Matek ;)

Then, gue semakin sadar, sekarang X-G udah officially ga sekelas lagi :'( Eh tapi Alhamdulillah loh X-G naik kelas semua! :D Sayangnya, gue pasti ga akan bisa sekelas lagi sama seorang perempuan baik hati :'( She's the girl who has it all

The golden voice
The golden heart
The golden face
The golden hair
The golden wisdom
The golden chair-mate for this last year (ga deeeng :p )
and the golden everything

Yep, she's my chair mate, or maybe I should say, she used to be my chair mate at 10th grade (aduh sedih). Her name is eng ing eng, THALIA WHITE. Ga deng. Her real name is... *drum rolls*
AVIA ATHALIAA!!
*ngasih piala oscar* *penonton tepuk tangan*

She's the one who really helps me getting through these whole sh*ts as a 10th grader. She always help me to choose what's right and what's wrong, what's best for me and what's not so good. It's almost impossible to get through 10th grade without a friend like her :')

Padahal gue sering banget nyebelin terus cerita-cerita ga jelas, tapi dia mau dengerin dan ngasih pendapatnya dan nasehatin gue dengan sejujur-jujurnya. Dan menyadarkan gue kalo gue salah. Ngasih gue semangat kalo gue udah putus asa. Makasih banyak ya Vii :')

Nih ya after I got my report card, I went to Carrefour Mt Haryono, terus gue ke bagian Barbie kan, nah terus gue emang lg smsan sama Avia, dan tanpa alasan yang jelas, gue bales smsnya dengan menambahkan gini
Hahaha eh aku lagi di Carrefour trs lg di koridor barbie dong :p huahahaha ga penting maap yee :p
Terus dia bales gini
Haha beliin gue;p haha kagak napeeee yg gininih yg bakal gue kangenin:')
Persis kayak gitu :') Aduh terharu! Thank you ya Vi for being such a lovely chair-mate!

Soo, congratulations for everyone yang udah naik kelas dan masuk jurusan harapan! Yang belum jangan berkecil hati ya, kalian buktiin kalau kalian sebenernya bisa! Amiin! Byee!

4 comments:

  1. CIE IPA. Congrats yaaw ;) cie Ima mah pasti bisa kali jadi mahasiswi arsitektur ;0; (?) go fight win! (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lalaaaa :D Amin amin! Semoga beneran terus kamu juga masuk fakultas dan jurusan idaman ya kuliahnya nanti amiin! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Oii! Congratulations for you too :)

    ReplyDelete