Sunday 21 November 2010

It All (Almost) Ends Here

You studied with Hermione. You stumbled with Ron. You hid creatures with Hagrid. You laughed with Fred and George. You fought with Voldemort. You forgot with Neville. You got caught with the DA. You rebelled against Umbridge and Snape. You cheered on Gryffindor. You kept up the rivalry with Draco Malfoy and the Slytherins. You worked with Dumbledore. You stuck with Harry til the end. Now it's nearly over, and now all you can do is remember, and thank J.K. Rowling for the time of your life.

Someone on tumblr wrote that. And when I read it, I suddenly wanted to cry. I mean, I grew up with this story about a boy who lived, fighting The Dark Lord who must not be named. It's been a part of my life for so long. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was the first novel I read in english, when I was in 6th grade, cause I loved it too much. I remember the excitement of waiting for the next book to comes out and I always feel satisfied everytime I finished reading the book. It's the kind of series that I surely love to read it over and over again.

And the movies... I remember when I was just a kid and I wasn't really an internet-kind-of-girl. But sometimes, I turned my computer and modem on, just to search for Daniel's, Rupert's, Emma's, or Tom Felton's photos.

Gosh I surely am gonna miss this. Thank God the first part of the Harry Potter and the DH movie is so greaaat! It got me laughing and wanted to cry at the same time. Two thumbs up for David Yates! Hope the second part is gonna be as great as this one. Or even better! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment