Tuesday 12 April 2011

25 Minutes

Today, when I got so bored at school, I borrowed my friend's iPod. Then I found some songs I used to listen everyday but have completely forget about. Those songs are mostly from Westlife, Backstreet Boys, and Michael Learns to Rock. I bet you do know those groups right? They were so popular back then. And after I listened to their songs again today, I realized, they really deserved to be popular. They produced music with great quality.

Most of the musicians right now create songs just to increase their songs quantity without giving a deep thought into their songs. Most of the songs are easy and fun to be listened, but the lyrics are.... rubbish. I have to admit that I love the new songs too. But honestly, that kind of songs will stick in your brain for a while but then you will be bored and find some new songs instead.

But those three groups I heard again today, they really show their emotions in their songs. Their lyrics are so beautiful and make you think. Old songs also have beautiful melodies. No matter how often you hear their songs, you will always like them.

So, now I just want to share you one of my favorite songs from those three groups. It's a song about a boy who just decided to tell a girl that she was the one. And when she finally met that girl, she told him that he was too late. Well, just listen to it by yourself. You might have heard it already, but what's wrong with listening to a great song one more time, right? So, enjoy this song, 25 Minutes by Michael Learns to Rock.



Lyrics :
After some time I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere to find her again
To tell her I love her
And I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done

I find her standing in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding dress
But she's crying while she's saying this

(*)
Boy I missed your kisses all the time but this is
Twenty five minutes too late
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry you are
Twenty five minutes too late

Against the wind I'm going home again
Wishing be back to the time when we were more than friends

But still I see her in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her wedding dress
But she cried while she's saying this

Repeat (*)

Out in the streets
Places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat
Inside my head
Still I can hear the words she said

Repeat (*) twice

I can still hear her say

So, what do you think? Like it? ;)

5 comments:

  1. I really like that song! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the backstreet boys (& NSYNC) <3
    I like the lyrics to that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooveee these lyrics !
    backstreet boys are awesome !


    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha used to love those bands! Thank you for your comment too, sorry for the late reply, I've been away. Though I've got new posts up now! Izzy xx
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omygoodness! I used to be OBSESSED with Westlife! (and NSYNC!!)

    ReplyDelete