Wednesday 20 April 2011

.........

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
- Get It Right (Glee's Original Song) -

A wise man once said 'I love walking in the rain, cause then no-one knows I'm crying.' But there's this poor girl who is too afraid to walk in the rain cause she's scared her body will get sick. The pain in her heart is already too much to be taken care of. So she has a different way.

Whenever I get sad, I love to turn on a music in my room. I turn it out so loud so that no-one will hear me and know I'm crying. I lock the door so no one will be able to open it and just pretend that I didn't hear they knocked on my door, cause, well, I said I turn the music so loud, right?

I know everyone has their own way to achieve their happiness. Everyone has their own highs and lows. I try and try to see the world in a different way, many different ways. From every perspective you see the world, you'll find some new positive points right? So does some negative points. But sometimes, at the end of the day, all of those negative things just come haunting me and make me feel even more vulnerable. And it's happening right now.

I know there'll be a rainbow after the rain. I hope the sky will get brighter soon so the rain will stop pouring and the rainbow will finally arrive.

7 comments:

  1. i turn to music too that, praying, and having a good cry helps too. hope your day gets brighter!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turn to my crafting....it's seems to relax me. I hope you see your rainbow soon and your day gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl.
    I find ur blog very cute and cool hehe:) daydreamer.

    I hope u visit mig blog and follow as well we can follow each other??? I have a give away u could be the lucky one yo get it. More info check my blog www.theivyfashion.blogspot.com and see about the marc jacobs give away:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I turn to music also - it's my haven. You are right, there WILL be a rainbow after the rain! The biggest thing is to learn how to *dance* in it :)
    Have a great weekend!
    www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥♥

    Giveaway on my blog !

    http://inspiremebitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always good to let it go, and cry can be quite healthy. But why are you crying Ima?

    Hugs & kisses from Rio!
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete