Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wednesday Wishes (3)

One. The ultimate package of The Summer Set's Everything's Fine album
If you are a fan of The Summer Set and you still haven't pre-ordered it yet, then I bet you have this on your wish list. This package includes Everything's Fine CD mailed by 7/19, collectible limited edition postcards of the band, Everything's Fine T-Shirt, and Everything's Fine lyric scrapbook. In case you haven't heard about them before, you can check out their music on their myspace profile.

Two. These bags

I'm such a big fan of bags, especially the leather ones (but not the real animal's leather of course). But unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy all of the bags I want. That's why I'd rather go to online stores than to go to their real stores because seeing the bags with my own eyes and touching them will only make me want them even more.

Three. The great escape

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1.2.3.4
Yes. By escape I meant a vacation that makes me so happy and feel like I have nothing to worry about.

Four. Read more books


I want to read some classic or phenomenal novels such as Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, Jane Eyre, and so on.

What are your wishes today? Don't forget to link up with Brooke on Bright Wishes :)

13 comments:

  1. I could use a great escape too AND some more books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those great escapes just look exquisite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOAAAAA, i am SO with you on them vacations!!! :D :D :D haven't been to the beach in yonks and i miss it so..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love books?! I'm really into two books right now: Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah and The Starter Wife by Gigi Levangie Granger. What are you into right now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow yellow bag looks amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post! I love that orange-ish bag and definitely want to go to those escapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that orange bag is so so pretty! Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books, I love to read it over and over :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry for taking so long time for me to visit your blog :(
    have been so busy lately
    anyway, I've read pride and prejudice, you will love how jane austen use words in that story! better to read that soon! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The forth place, is it Bora2 ?
    One of my fav place, and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive -.-

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely escapes. I want to go each of these places. Beautiful handbags.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway on our blog. I hope you will jump over and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. keep believing on what are you dreaming dear!

    thank to visiting my blog, it's my pleasure if you want to follow me :)

    www.rillicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete