Sunday 30 January 2011

Behance

Sorry for the long gap between this post and the previous one. Well, it actually happens often but this time, I really feel bad because Elis Smirnoff from love me, Jaded said "you ought to blog more often woman!!!". So so sorry. But I promise, if I do have spare time, I will def post something here.

Anyway, yesterday me and my friends joined IDS (International Design School) High Year Book Competition #2.



Too bad we didn't win. But well, it's okay, it really got me to think about my school year book more. So while we were waiting for the relults, we went to Starbucks because we actually wanted to use its free wifi and searched for some cover ideas. We ended up finding so many cool graphic designs, and I want to share some of them with you guys here






Write a Bike by Juri Zaech. Well I now, it is not year book cover material (mostly pictures I post here are not either), but it's still cute, right?



Type Treat by Alex Beltechi. This one looks so... um delicious hahahha



Super Happy Times by Jordan Metcalf. If only I can draw like these.

Well to be honest, there are still many many cool designs I found, but I think if I keep on posting it, it will take you too long to open my page. So, in case you are interested, you can find this kind of design here. Hope you like it :)

P.S : Thank you so much for your supports on my last post. I feel really glad :D

7 comments:

  1. Love the bicycles :) they are SO cute, great post

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so interesting. Especially the bike ones. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are cool! i actually featured those bikes on my facebook page some months ago. they're such a great concept!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that the bikes are great although the drawings by Jordan Metcalf are very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favourite is "write a bike." think that's such a clever play on words! and i only said to blog more coz i like what you write (: (: (: sorry if it was annoying or provoking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh the write a bikes are so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elis (sugarmouse) : Nooo it is not annoying nor provoking, at all. It just gives me the thought 'heey someone is actually telling me to blog more often, someone's waiting for it, I surely have to blog more often'. It motivates me, thank you :) Anyway, I cant post a comment on your blog and I dont know your email, so I reply it here.

    ReplyDelete