Saturday 26 February 2011

These Websites Make My Bad Mood Goes

School's been driving me crazy. Not because of the subjects, assignments, teachers, and so on (even though those things do add my stress level), but it's because of the government had changed the system of the way to apply to university. They changed it a couple months ago actually, but now I'm freaking out because many teachers (in school and even in my course) are talking about it.

To make me feel better, I want to make something. So, when I got home this Friday (which means the last day of school this week, yaay!), I looked for great websites providing some recipes, DIY things, art stuffs, and so on. I found so many of it, but these two are my favorite.

1. Ming Makes Cupcakes

I really love this website. Ming gives us good pictures and simple how-to(s) that even people who were actually not interested on baking at the first place, would want to do it after seeing this website. There are 33 cupcake recipes and they all look so yummy. This website also provides 6 cookie recipes and 3 savoury recipes. And I'm pretty sure these numbers will keep on growing as soon as Ming finds another recipes.



Paper cravings. Yes I always love this thing. And one thing I really love about this website is because of its gift wrap ideas. These are the samples :

Father's Day Shirt & Bow Tie and Grocery Bag Gorgeous

So what do guys think? Do you have any favorite websites for recipes, DIY things or art stuffs? Tell me about it! :)

P.S : I just found this online store named Yozo Craft and I really love it, especially its charms. And the best of all is, the charms are cheap and free shipping!! For example, this cute and unique set of Lovely Little Scissors only costs US$1.60

Uuh if only I have a credit card, I'm pretty sure I would buy so many things there. You all have to check it out!

12 comments:

  1. great websites!! I love Paper Crave and Yozo Craft.. what pretty charms :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely websites, Paper Crave seems awesome. I love to personalize everything I do.

    And those scissors, I want them too! They're so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely websites! thanks for sharing, I can't wait to explore them :)

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely website :)they look interesting

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ming makes cupcakes is great website. I see those website firstly because of your recommended ima :)

    Liz Secret Rendezvous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow will definitely check these out, the cupcake one looks amazing!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All such lovely websites, really love the charms :) Thanks for the really sweet comment, new post up :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO, thanks for sharing dear! Papercrave looks like such a fun website. I'm definitely going to indulge in that now! I'm sorry school's been crazy! I hope you were able to have your creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. imceeeeeeee good postttt! :D gara2 nola (yang gara2 lo) gue jd buka yang cupcakes itu, dan pas buka postmu yang ini jadi ikut mood jugaaaa wiii ^^ Vielen Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  10. im a huge fan of cupcakes! will definitely check it out
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummmm thanks for the cupcake site, i'm gonna make something from it :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Ima, thanks for sharing these awesome sites! I get so overwhelmed with school too and sometimes I just want to put everything aside and BAKE something :P I usually go to http://diamondsfordessert.blogspot.com (Diamonds for Dessert; if you haven't heard of it, you're going to LOVE this site!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete