Friday 18 March 2011

Friday's Fancies #1

Happy Indonesian Architect Day!!!!

So, I am here now to fulfill my promise, which is doing a Friday's Fancies post. Friday's fancies is a series made by {av} from {long distance loving} where we can all create a set of our dream outfit and not caring about its price.


So here it is my first ever friday's fancies




I made this via Adobe Photoshop. I love the color scheme that {av} made here, so I decided to make the friday's fancies based on that. I think this is a fun outfit you can wear when you hang out with your friends. And yes, as I told you before, I am currently obsessed with white dresses. No wonder I use it here hehe.

You see, I'm the kind of person who loves to wear only two colors in my total outfit. Like, if I wear a black shirt and a blue jeans, I won't wear a brown bag. I'll wear the black or blue one instead. I don't know why but I just don't feel really good if I wear too many colors in one look. And yes, mostly, those two colors I wear include black or white. For example, black and pink, white and brown or black and white. So if you're hoping to see me wearing an outfit based on blue and yellow in one look, you might have to be patient!

Actually in real life, I wear a veil. So I won't wear that scarf since it will make me look... I don't know, just kinda weird. Also, it surely is warm while I live in this tropical country. And I don't really wear wedges to hang out since my friends don't wear it too, we usually wear flats, except if we go to some events where we need to wear heels, such as birthday parties. But hey, the point of friday's fancies is to create your dream outfit, right?

What do you think about this set? Make sure you link up with {av} and don't forget to check out Friday's fancies made bloggers here :)

11 comments:

  1. I really love those shoes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the green colour scheme of your outfit!! and i totally tend to do the same thing wear black with one other colour as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great pairing
    and nothing's wrong to put two colour in an outfit+the neutral colour. it is tricky but try to look for references, probably someday you can give it a try :)

    i took those photos on several locations.
    botanical garden, in my apartment complex, and the last one at resorts world sentosa

    xoxo
    little miss fhenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO cute! i love the top :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the colours.

    Lovely blog ♥

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those wedges are cute!
    Thanks for your lovely comment!
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always down for green! It's one of my favorite colors.

    Hugs from Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy indonesian day! :) nice picture

    thanks for the lovely comment!
    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love friday fancies too!

    glad to have you as a new follower!

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colors in this post...obviously ;) I'm so happy you joined in the Friday's Fancies fun last week--isn't it fun to dream?! I especially love the shoes! Hope you'll join in again soon! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete