Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wednesday Wishes (1)

Had you ever feel so happy when you were in school and the bell rang telling you that it was time for you to go home? And not just some other go-homes, because you'd have days off for the next eight days. Yes it happened to me just yesterday. My friends and I felt so happy then we went to buy some dvds and grabbed lunch. After that, we went to one of my friends' house and watch two dvds in a row, go 'eew' on the first movie and 'aaw' on the second one (well, the first movie we watched was I Love You, Philip Morris which is a story about a gay couple, while the second movie was Crazy Little Thing Called Love, a sweet romantic comedy Thailand movie) until it was late and we all went home.

Yes, as I mentioned above, I'm having eight days off, starting from this day, because my senior are having their final exams. Best of luck for them. Anyway, what would you do if you were me? Go on a vacation with your friends, hang out at some cool and new places in town, shop like there's no tomorrow? I might as well say that usually, but not this time. I've been spending this day doing some simple stuffs. This morning, I read this book titled Pretties, which is the second book of Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. Then, after that, I watched How I Met Your Mother. It's only 1 pm when I started writing this, but I've already watched 12 episodes today, isn't that crazy, and you might say, boring?

Well it's not for me. You see, I go to this school which is the best public school in town, even in my country, and it drives me crazy. It makes me busy all the time with all of the things inside it. I barely have enough time to just have a lazy day, watch tons of dvds in a day, and relax like I don't have any problem at all. So when it comes to holiday, one thing I really want to do is just relax, watch dvds, read some magazines, and sleep. Well of course doing some crazy and fun things all teenagers do will be fun too. I'm actually thinking about doing it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or...

Okay, I think it's best if we just move on to another topic. You might be bored about that whole relaxing at home thing. You might as well skipped some parts. So, to stop you from leaving this page, I will share with you one of my newest obsession right now that's becoming the point of my Wednesday Wishes post (which is a series created by Brooke at Bright Wishes), which is.....

White Dresses

Well I know it's not a new trend or something, but isn't that a good thing? It's not new but many people still wear it. It means, white dress has never been out of date. It's so simple yet so sweet and lovely. You can wear it anytime, anywhere, with anything, in every occasion, and it will still look good. Here are some of the lovely white dresses I found on the internet



White Sheer Sleeve Shift Dress at Topshop



Retro Swing Dress at Forever21



Studio Tunic at Zara



And that is how I do my first Wednesday Wishes post. :)



PS : I was thinking about doing a mix and match post, but I'm saving it for a Friday's Fancies post I will do this Friday. Yes it's a series that {av} from (long distance loving) has done and i want to participate in it.

PPS : Yes, that's a little spoiler about what I'll have on the next post. Just make sure you all will come back that time and see :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! I love it :) That second dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty white dresses! :)

    thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I often sit down on my days off and watch whole seasons of shows. Amazingly Normal!

    PS: Previous post is insane with that artwork. Will definitely be checking that out!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a pretty ring from bobbins & bits if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all amazing dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love that second one! It looks so light and breezy. Perfect for Summer!

    Hugs!
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete