Tuesday 22 March 2011

a movie and a girl who plays in it

Finally, after waiting so long, yesterday I watched Ramona and Beezus. I really wanted to watch this movie. Why, you ask? Because there’s Selena Gomez in this movie. Yep, she has been one of my favorite female artist in the whole world. She’s beautiful, nice, sweet, smart, the youngest ever UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, talented, an amazing actress, dresses age appropriate... just perfect. Well pardon me, but if one day – when I’m still alive – a bunch of aliens come to earth and killed all of the men so that we all girls will have a crush on each other instead, I think Selena is gonna be my first crush after that. Hahaha :p

The 14 years old version of me had this super huge celebrity crush on Nick Jonas (the almost-17 years old version of me still have it too, but probably not as big as 3 years ago). And you know that Nick and Selena dated back then right? So when I heard about that, I was like ‘woow they are like the most perfect couple ever!!' I mean, Nick Jonas is everything I wished my soul mate would be, and Selena Gomez is everything I wished I could be. Too bad that relationship had to end.

Anyway, here’s the story of Ramona and Beezus.



Align Centre


Ramona (Joey King) is an adventurous kid who has vivid imagination and too much energy. Well because of that, she becomes a trouble maker and often make people upset, especially her sister, Beezus (Selena Gomez). She hates the fact that she has caused so many trouble. She wants to be a good girl and makes her parents proud of her. So when her Dad lost his job, she tries so hard to help him and her family. Yes, this is a story about a 7 years old little sister who tries and tries to make things get better but mostly, she just ends up making it worse.

In my opinion, this is a great family movie with cute and sweet story. Very entertaining and heartwarming. You can laugh yet at some points, you can cry too. I think you all should watch this movie!

So that’s it. Gaah I can’t believe that I’m going back to school the day after tomorrow. And what’s worse is, the mid term exam will start on Monday. Ooh I think I gotta study right now. Wish me luck!

XXOO

11 comments:

  1. I've never seen this movie. I want to though.
    Good luck on your mid-term!
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love selena gomez..thanks for sharing, i wanna watch this movie a.s.a.p :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a little girl, my grandpa bought me every Ramona the Pest book as it came out. I read all of them, and loved it. If I have kids, I'm going to encourage them to read those books too.

    Happy day!
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see this so bad!! I love Selena Gomez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's cute and i'll take your advice and watch the movie.

    Good luck for your exam! **

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ramona! I wanted to see this only because of john corbett ;) I love him!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED reading Ramona books as a kid...I can't wait to see this movie!

    Cute BLOG, girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! you have a cute blog!
    btw, mind to visit n follow me?
    i'll follow u back then =)

    http://pramuditapuspitatemi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post such a sweet a comment on my giveaway. Really thoughtful of you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. selena gomez is soooo cute. i hope she stays cute forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it is a good movie, but I kinda dislike Selena :D

    Liz Secret Rendezvous

    ReplyDelete