Thursday 9 December 2010

Freewilly

Heeey! The final exams are finally over. I'm not really satisfied with the results, but well, I'm free now! Yeaay! Welcoming the holiday!

Today, after I finished my biology and bahasa remedial tests (yes yes, gue remed bahasa. what a shame -__-) I went to sushi-ya TIS with Riri, Anin, Cumi, Dila, and Tika. We talked and talked and laughed and talked and get scared because of some spooky stories Tika told then talked and laughed again. I had so much fun today. Thank you girls! :)

Hmm but the rest of the day went not quite well. I actually wanted to go to Penvil with my sister today but she came home late. Screw traffic jam! So here I am. Stuck in front of my laptop. Reading some blogs and feeling a little jealous for their great ability to write while I'm suck with this. Soo, I think I will spend this holiday by reading some books and watch a lot of movies so I'll get some writing references.

I think tomorrow I will spend my day at the outside. Maybe in the mall or somewhere. I actually just wanna watch Tangled or maybe Narnia (my friends said Skandar Keynes looks so damn hot in that movie) then have some window shopping with my sister. ooh I also gonna buy a gift for a friend of mine. She's gonna have a birthday party on Saturday. Woohoo. Can't wait! I bet most of my good friends will be there, and we're gonna have fun!

Oke I should probably stop here. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment