Tuesday 14 December 2010

The Fun Part Begins

Hey fellas! So, last Saturday I went to Indah's birthday party. I went to Riri's house first to meet Adila, Anin, Cumi (and of course Riri) and went together to Citywalk Sudirman. The party was located at Tribeca NYC.

Well, I don't need to say much. Even the simplest word can describe it. It was fun with capital letters and an exclamation mark . Let me say it again. It was FUN! Hell yeah the fun part of being an 11th grader has finally begin. Okay. People say a picture is worth a thousand words. So let me show you some of the photos.



Adila, me, Cumi, Riri, and Anin (on the front)



The birthday girl, Indah, is the one who's wearing a gold-ish dress. She looks so pretty doesn't she?



Me with my some of my classmates who came to the party.



Riri, me, Lala, Cumi, and Anin

And say congratulations to this new couple. Anin and Gagas. Hope your relationship will last long. :)





These photos were taken when they were still friends (Yupsie mereka jadiannya justru setelah acara selesai), jadi maklumin aja ya kalau mereka masih malu-malu disini :*

Oke, soo, happy sweet 17 Indaah! Thank you for a great party! Hope you'll be better and better each day and will be able to make your dreams come true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment