Thursday 30 December 2010

A New Beginning

Hey all, it's December 30th already. And since I'm not gonna be here tomorrow night to say it, I'll just tell you now

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!

Well honestly, 2010 hasn't been my best year, but it's still very memorable. Maybe I'm gonna list down some things I hope I'll never ever forget.

1. I joined Media Siswa in my school, and it's one thing that I never regret. I met some really cool friends who also love the things I love, such as photo editing and other Media-Siswa-things.

2. I went to Anyer with X-G and it was so so fun. Really.

3. I watched Boys Like Girls and JakJam'10 Day 2 Concert. And I won the meet&greet quiz on twitter so I had the time of my life hugging Andrew Richards from HelloGoodbye :"D

4. I went to Universal Studio Singapore on school days. And not just any school days, they were 2 days of mid-term exams :p

5. TESIS with 8 2012. It was one of the best memory in my high school life. :)

Actually, there are still many more things I wish I'll never forget, but some of them are just too... personal hehe. Anyway, I'm wishing you all will have a great year ahead. Happy New Year everyone! :D

P.S : I just read this book titled The Iron King. It’s the first book of The Iron Fey series. And I lovee it so much. I really love the characters in that book, especially Prince Ash haha. This book get 4.11 out of 5 average rating on Goodreads. If you want to see its synopsis or review, just click here.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, looks like you had a great time in 2010. Hope 2011 will be just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cieee imaaa, yang bedagu lancip gak? oops :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. already linked u..u can follow me too if u dont mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,thanks for the comment
    nice blog.happy new year for you

    feel free follow/link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Ima :D wish 2011 is your year. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh! That is so lovely of you, not only to stop by, but to link us! <3

    Wishing you all the best for 2011. May it be bigger and brighter than 2010!

    xx
    http://blackinkvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete