Friday 10 December 2010

Three is Better Than One

Hey fellas! I thought I would spend this day at one place where I could do all the things I said I would do on the previous post. But well, I didn't. I spent my day at different places. First, I went to Kemang, tried to find a gift for Indah. But ffuu, I couldn't find it. Most stores were still closed when I got there. And I was like 'Hello, it's 12 pm!' -,-

so then, I accompanied my Dad to Ikapi Pusat at Cikini. He had a meeting there. On our way there, we stopped by at 7 eleven since I said I was hungry. Then I ate a big bite and drank a cup of hot chocolate. Ooh life's good.

After that, my Dad asked 'what are you going to do while I have my meeting? I'm telling you, it's gonna be a long meeting, and I bet you're gonna feel so bored. ' zzzzz so I decided to go to TIM and watch Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. But, I arrived there at 3.50 pm and the movie would start at 5.20 pm. I asked myself 'what are you going to do? You came here only with your new driver who doesn't know jalan-jalan di ibu kota.' Oh fuck yeah I'm forever alone. But then BANG, I saw it. That Planetarium building. I haven't been there for a very very long time. So I went there.

It amazed me. How beautiful it would be if I could see such a clear night sky like that from my house. Oooh sometimes I wanna live in a village. Everything seems so perfect there. Ride a horse, play with my neighbors, look at the stars on a clear night sky, fall in love with a friendly cowboy, ride the same horse with my lover, get married, and live happily ever after. Oke I surely know things like that only appear in movies. But stil...

Oke enough about that.

So, let's talk about Narnia. People say this third movie of Narnia series is not as good as the other two. People say it's not worth it. But I don't care. Wanna know my opinion? As long as there's Skandar Keynes in that movie, it must be great. Oh yeah he's so adorable and hot. A kind of prince charming every girl would ever wanted. Ben Barnes does look good too in that movie. Bagi yang pengen cuci mata, bisa nih nonton film ini (Y) haha


Lilliandil: Travelers of Narnia, I am your guide.
King Caspian: You are most beautiful.
Lilliandil: If it is a distraction for you, I-I can change forms.
Edmund Pevensie and King Caspian: Noo!



Eustace. A cousin of the Pevensie. He showed up as a very annoying boy, but ended up as a hero.



Aslan, Lucy, Edmund, and King Caspian



Skandar Keynes at the movie premiere.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog dear
    love to know your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank for visited my blog :D
    sorry for the long reply, i have a new post btw hehe. and follow my blog if you don't mind ;)

    have a nice day!

    ps: i love skandar keynes too!

    ReplyDelete