Sunday 19 December 2010

The City That Has It All






Paris. People say it's the city of lights. The place for lovers. The most romantic city ever. The fashion capital of the world. The home of croissants. It's one city that makes me scream 'OH MY GOD I WANNA GO THERE!!!' It's an old city filled with classical buildings. Museums and statues all over the town. Like Eiffel Tower. Or the Louvre, where you can find that famous Mona Lisa painting. This city is rich of its art, beauty, and architecture.

I want to sit outside the cafe on the street. I want to walk around its beautiful park and sit on the bench when I get tired. I wanna go to the top of Eiffel Tower and see Paris from above. I wanna see those street musicians and artist, and go to that famous Opera Garnier. I wanna hop on a boat of the Seine River and feel the windy air. I wanna see that historical Arc de Triomphe. Go to one of the oldest cathedral and most gothic architecture, Notre Dame Cathedral.

Oh Paris. I hope someday I will be able to see you with my very own eyes!

11 comments:

  1. I WANT TO GO TO PARISS TOOOO !

    i hope you've had a great weekend :)
    glisters and blisters

    shop my online store at www.charlottes-closet.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go to paris someday. but my ultimate dream is living in NYC. there's a part of new yorker in my blood hehe. you have a great blog ima. i've just linked you in my blog. hope we could be friends xxx

    Love, Icha

    ReplyDelete
  3. no hun, Jaded isn't my name (: but it is a persona. thank you for coming by and leaving me a comment. also, for linking me. i really appreciate the gesture. someday i too hope to pay paris a visit but more so rome.

    btw, i love the look of your site! did you code the html all on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to go!

    Paris seems so fun & romantic, gosh!

    Ohhh, thanks so much for including me in your 'impressive blogs'! I'm honored, you are too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the little labels you have on the bottom of your page (the ones that say 'twitter', 'facebook' and 'tumblr') did you make those? if you did, what program did you use? (: (: sorry, i just appreciate really good css coding. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing! (: i'm soooo bad at photoshop lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katanya di situ banyak prostitusinya............. #fail

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures! paris looks beautiful!

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to and hope to see France with my own eyes as well.. feeling the architecture of the old buildings and taking in the wonder of the scenery as well as the people.. you write so well :)
    thank you for the link, i'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was lucky enough to travel there when i was 16 and it is as wonderful as you describe it to be. the people are so friendly and the food is really, really good! i hope you get to go someday SOON!

    ps. thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! that is my son (sitting on my husband's belly). you are very nice!

    ReplyDelete