Saturday 5 June 2010

Dream! Then Believe!

Who will I be
It's up to me
All the never ending possibilities
That I can see
There's nothing that I can't do
Who will I be
Yes I believe
I get to make the future what I want to be
If I can make up any one and know the choice is up to me
Who will I be

-Who Will I Be (Camp Rock OST)-



And I believe that someday, I can be an architect or an interior designer. A good and success one. That is what I want Mom, Dad. I don't wanna be a doctor. Even back then, when I was a child, while every other kids in this world wanted to be a doctor, I wanted to be a fashion designer.



No no, I didn't draw that. I found that here on deviantArt, as usual.

When I was in Junior high, I wanted to be a designer, but I couldn't really decide between fashion designer, graphic designer, or interior designer. But now, I've made my decision. I want to be an interior designer and an architect at the same time. I want to be someone who creates things, so people can still remember me when I die. I'm not saying that being a doctor isn't as good as being an architect. But most people in my school -maybe even in this world- want to be a doctor and people started to think that doctor is the only job deserved to be dreamed of (well, kinda). What's the point of dreaming if someone else made up that dream for you? Where's the beauty of dreaming if you should have the same dream with everyone else?

Anyway, today is not really productive actually. I need to study harder tomorrow. Once again, wish me luck for the final exam people! Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment