Monday 14 June 2010

Rewind



found it here

I had a sleepover last Saturday night at Nadea's house with Fira and Nisa. And I had so much fun! :D


First, at about 4 pm, we went to PIM. We wanted to watch The A Team at first, but since we couldn't get the tickets, we decided to watched SATC 2 (itupun duduknya pisah-pisah saking penuhnya PIM). Then while we were waiting for the movie to starts, we killed time by eating at fish & Co. Oh my God I totally lost so much money there -____- but anyway we talked about so many things especially about our high school life or rewinding about our junior high school moments.

Then, the movie. It was a good movie. Well of course it has some 'dirty' scenes, but it's not really like what I thought before. I actually like that movie. I imagine if we (me, Nisa, Nadea, and Fira) watched it on the same row (ga mencar-mencar) pasti banyak banget scene yang kami komentari terus heboh sendiri hahaha

After that, we went back to Nadea's house. We turned the TV on to watch World Cup but it turns out, we didn't watch it at all. We were so busy playing truth or dare. I got a dare to tweet 'kok @xoxoag makin ganteng ya? :)' and called Eja and said 'Ja, lo lagi apa? Nonton bola ya? Lo dukung siapa? Dukung gue aja!' haha sorry guys it was just a dare, please don't be ilfeel! :p

After that, kami saling membajak twitter masing-masing. Handphone atau iPod (pokoknya yg lg online account twitter kami) kami oper secara bergilir terus kami tweet yang aneh-aneh gitu hahaha. You may think it's unimportant and childish, but we don't really care of what people think about us. Because well, that's what we do since we were in junior high : acting as if the world is our own :)

Then we went to sleep. The next day, we had some truth or dare again, but since we couldn't find the embarrassing dare that we can do from home anymore, it turned to be 'truth or truth'. We had some other games, told the untold stories (or even the told one :p), and we had so much fun. I really really glad I went to that sleepover. Thank you Nadea, Fira, and Nisa! :)

Then....

Today, at school, I talked with some ex-biling smabel girls such as Inta, Ubit, Inas, Sikil, Petra, Riri, Hani, Dila, and so on. Aaah it really felt like a rewind, a rewind about what we used to do back then in junior high. I miss them so much! Ubit and I even had this random thought about how will it be if at second grade, all of us, ex-biling smabel, go to the same class again hahahhaa.

Anyway that's all I want to share, thank you for reading this unimportant post, good bye and have a nice day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment