Thursday 24 June 2010

Letters to Fatimah Syawie

Yesterday, I went to Penvil and watched Letters to Juliet my my Mom. Do you want me to give you some clue about the story?

Oke, so, there's this girl named Sophie who's a fact checker. But actually, her passion is to be a writer. She has a fiance named Victor who is a very food chef and he's about to open a restaurant. Victor's going to meet some of his restaurant-business-men friends at Venora and they decided to go together and they called it Pra-Honeymoon or something. Then, when they finally be there, all Victor cared about was just about his restaurant and it made Sophie tired, so they decided, Victor can go and take care of his business while Sophie will go around the city. Then Sophie met the Secretary of Juliet - some people who reply the letters that other girls write for Juliet-and she became on of them. She found this letter from 1957, and when she replied it,.......... I should stop there, because all I wrote there were a total shit. I mean, it even confuses me when I read it again -____-



So anyway, go watch the movie yourself. It wasn't the Harry Potter or Iron Man kind of movie that make you want to tell everyone 'THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING! YOU SHOULD WATCH IT!', but it was good enough I think. At least for a girl like me. Who absolutely loves that cheezy kind of movie. This kind of movie is my guilty pleasure hehe ;) But it was good, really.

Anyway, why is this post titled 'Letters to Fatimah Syawie' not 'Letters to Juliet'? Because well the first time you see me, you'll capture the image of Juliet in me. Because we both are pretty, smart, the daughter of the rich man. I-Was-Just-Kidding :p haha.

The truth is, it's because, today I found these letters from my elementary school friends. There were a lot. Most of them are the 'Happy birthday' or 'Have fun at your new school! Don't you ever forget me, okay?' kind of letter. And honestly, I miss all of those times now. The time when we gave our childhood pictures to each other so that we will never forget each other. The time when we went to my Grandparents' house and we watched World Cup together. I never really like World Cup, you know, but I did enjoy that time :) I even miss the time when people call me 'Fatimah' not 'Ima'. But it's okay, I prefer it when people call me Ima anyway hehe. So, I'm just really really glad that I still have them by my side now. We haven't been to the same school for 4 years, but we still are good friends, aren't we?



found it here

Love you all people
XOXO
Ima :)

PS : Sorry for the bad grammar and everything -_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment