Tuesday 15 June 2010

The Sands of Time

Today, I went to school at 11.30 when everyone else were home already. And guess what? Gue kena remed math dan fisika -__________- It wasn't that shocking and I didn't feel really bad either until Afiq mulai mengolok-ngolok gue dan membuat gue pengen ngelempar dia ke lautan buaya rakus yang kejam :p

Anyway, after that, I went to Pejaten Village with my mother and we watched Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time. Yeah I know I'm a little late. We bought two boxes of Sweet Popcorn and a box of salty Popcorn (yeah there were only two of us). We ate that and finished it even before the real story of the movie started hahaha.



And, the movie. I think it wasn't a good movie. It was a GREAT one ;) Even my Mom - who never really likes action movie that much - said it was a really nice movie. I really love the idea of that story and personally I think Prince Dastan is cute :3 wkwkwk. I really love the love story of Prince Dastan and Tamina. It just looks so cute and sweet and romantic and.. enviable!!!! hahahha. Princess Tamina really is pretty and elegant, oh I love her grace. It definitely is a must-watch-movie :)

After that, we ate at mr. Pancake. Ooh the pancakes taste so good, and it's not expensive, really really want that yummy pancake again! Nyuuum!



Hey look at this post dear mr. pancake owner, you should give me a discount coupon or something for promoting you! :p

P.S : Wish me luck for the remedial test please! Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment