Monday 7 June 2010

Mental Attack Towards Human (MATH)

Mathematics is a difficult thing
I never understood what was the missing link
And by the time I calculated the correct solution
The question had escaped me and so did the conclusion

- Little Boots-


Couldn't agree more. I had math exam today, and it was... as usual, difficult. Anyway I'm a little bit relax now because all of the science and math studies exams are over. Well tomorrow and the day after it are still sumatif days, though, and I still have 4 more tests, which are Economy, Geography, English, and Bahasa Indonesia. But I don't really have the spirit to study right now, so lazy to even get up of my bed. But I should probably study now, or at least try to, so good bye people! Wish me luck please!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment